Grant SET – E-health at Home
SET is an incentive scheme with the aim of safeguarding and scaling up existing e-health solutions, to offer elderly people living at home and people with a (risk of) chronic illness / disability the opportunity to continue to live independently at home for longer with the help of e- health.
It concerns existing e-health:
- that improves the quality of life of people with a (risk of) chronic illness or elderly people with a care or support demand
- that enables healthcare providers to provide a better quality of service with less workload and more satisfaction,
- where municipalities and health insurers can help more people with the same budgets.
A provider of care and/or support can submit an application in collaboration with 1 or more buyers of care and/or support. This collaboration is called an innovation cluster e-health. Examples of activities of an e-health innovation cluster are:
- Project management, such as bringing parties together, monitoring and evaluation
- Implementation of the use of e-health in work processes and organizing sustainable funding
- Communication and training / education of professionals and clients
- Knowledge sharing
- The innovation cluster’s activity plan is aimed at the wider application of ehealth, expressed in numbers of clients; structurally embedding the use of e-health in work processes, and organizing a sustainable method of funding and safeguarding it in purchasing and contract agreements.
- The duration of a project is a maximum of 3 years.
- There is a cooperation statement between the supplier and purchaser in the innovation cluster.
- There must already be at least 100 users of an existing application in the Netherlands
Size of subsidy
The subsidy amounts to 50% of the eligible project costs. The other costs (own share) must be financed by the applicant and participants themselves.
The maximum subsidy amount for a joint subsidy application for activities of an innovation cluster e-health and training activities e-health is € 750,000. The minimum subsidy amount is € 50,000.
The applicant = provider of care / support. An application can be submitted up to and including 31 December 2021. The RVO will distribute the available amount of € 28 million in order of receipt (first come first serve). A large part of this is currently still available for new applications.