• Innovative solutions to barriers that prevent SMEs from investing more in human capital
• Link with current policy challenges: the idea must remove current obstacles
Examples of barriers:
• Afraid that someone will be bought away
• No idea how or where to start
• Can’t miss staff temporarily
• Often several obstacles at the same time
MKB!dea for your company:
1. Decide how you want to invest in human capital
2. Identify the barriers
3. Come up with a plan for removing barriers
4. Execute the plan
- Subsidy ceiling of € 10 million
- 100% of the costs incurred and directly related to the implementation of the project are financed by this subsidy scheme.
- The minimum investment per participant is € 25,000, the maximum investment is € 125,000.
- For partnerships, the project size is a maximum of € 200,000, with the same limit amounts per participant of € 25,000 and € 125,000.
- Max group size collaboration is 8 of which min, 5 SMEs.
- No co-financing required
Evolvalor has achieved great success in 2018 with Valori Software Improvement.
Assessment is done according to the tender principle: only the best projects receive a subsidy. So all applications compete with each other and have the same chance.
The tender opens October 20, 2020 and closes January 19, 2021.